The website uses a traffic analyzer that uses small information files called and known as "cookies" that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the web page for the correct functioning and visualization of the web sites by the user, as well such as the collection of statistical data on the use and navigation of our website.
We can collect information about your computer, including where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Cookies also help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
ACCEPTANCE AND / OR REJECTION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
This website displays information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom or top of the portal at each login in order for you to be aware of and informed of it.
You can accept the installation of cookies in your web browser by affirmative and positive action.
This website processes information about you by Google. For these purposes, it is reported that Google Inc. is considered a "safe harbor" in terms of personal data protection regulations.
The User must give their prior consent, unless otherwise indicated, to the use of "cookies" and also authorizes the monitoring of their IP while browsing the website.
Unless you have adjusted your web browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet- explorer-9
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND FOR WHAT?
A more detailed explanation of each type of cookie, temporality, ownership, purpose and domains is presented below:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”):
Google Analytics uses the following cookies:
_ga, _gat, _gid, and other possible cookies to be loaded by the Google visit monitoring service.
They serve to:
- Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web.
- Register the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site.
- Check the need to keep a user's session open or create a new one.
- Identify the user's session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the Site for statistical purposes.
They can be both temporary and persistent.