By making a booking with us, you accept these Terms and Conditions and they apply from the moment you make your booking.
Please read them carefully.
Other terms and conditions may apply if your booking is made through third party booking channels or travel agencies.
Please read the Cortijo Rules.
These are part of these Terms and Conditions. See our website.
RULES OF THE CORTIJO - KEY POINTS
· Your reservation is for the number of guests for which you made the reservation. Be sure to make your reservation for the corresponding number of adults and children. If you wish to add additional people to your reservation, you must communicate it as soon as possible to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· There will be an additional charge per additional person
· Credit card required for primary guest and PHOTO ID FOR ALL GUESTS UPON CHECK-IN
· Pets are allowed only by prior arrangement and subject to availability. Additional charges apply
· The use of our celebration hall has an additional cost, it is necessary to book in advance
· If you want to have a party, please contact us in advance
· The exclusive use of the entire Cortijo is also available at an additional cost
· Please leave your apartment as you find it
· We may require a security deposit
· Smoking is not allowed inside the Cortijo
· When the catering service is hired, food and beverages will be supplied by Cortijo La Presa
Check-in is from 15:00. If you are arriving after 20:00, please let us know.
Check-out is between 08:00 and 11:00.
Prices are valid only for individual apartment bookings and do not apply to groups or events where special rates may apply.
Prices for groups, celebrations, or events, and exclusive use of the Cortijo are available upon request.
RESERVATIONS AND CHECK-IN
To confirm a reservation, a minimum deposit of 50% is required. Some bookings made through our website or online travel agencies/booking portals may require full payment at the time of booking. Any remaining balance must be paid by credit card/cash/bizum, on or prior to arrival.
PAYMENT AND CREDIT CARD - PRE-AUTHORIZATION AT CHECK-IN
Full payment for your accommodation and any agreed extras is required in cash (euros) or by credit card on or before check-in and our Terms and Conditions apply.
A valid credit card is also required in the name of the guest checking in. A pre-authorization will be placed on your card. This is to cover any costs you incur during your stay with us.
We also reserve the right to ask guests for a security deposit upon arrival. The deposit will be refunded in full on the day of departure only if the apartment, equipment and furniture are left in the same condition as on arrival and if there is no damage or dirt in the public guest areas.
When booking, the main guest must provide their full name, email address, phone number and photo ID and must be at least 18 years of age.
All guests must provide their original valid government-issued photo ID (passport, ID, TIE, etc.) for check-in.
Please use our online check-in service.
This scans your identity document and allows us to collect the information required by the Guardia Civil.
Details of all guests must be registered. This is a legal requirement. Information about your licence plate/car description is also collected at check-in for security.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
At the risk of the guest, but subject to Spanish legislation.
• Use of the pool and other facilities
• Personal possessions and valuables